Eligibility Requirements For Participation
- Must be female
- Must be between the ages of 18-35 years old on the pageant date
- Must not currently be married or pregnant
- Must be able to communicate in English
- Must have never been arrested or convicted of any crime
- Must have never modelled for any sexually explicit or pornographic materials. Artistic nude is acceptable but must be approved by the organization
- Must be in good physical and mental health and have no known current sickness that can be contagious
- Must be committed to adhering to all the pageant rules and regulations upon acceptance.
FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions
1 - Going by the name , do I have to be from IDOMA origin or ethnicity to contest for Face of Idoma??
NO! FOI is a non-ethnic pageant, it is open to all in all, regardless of location, origin or ethnicity
Please make sure when you are submitting your application, please wait for about 30 seconds for it to upload and successfully submitted. If you didn't receive a confirmation page stating your application has been successfully submitted or having technical issues when filling out the application, then please submit your application info and pictures to email@example.com
Once you have applied, the organization will process and review your application accordingly. Final Contestants are selected based mainly on the strength of their application and online votes. If necessary, there might be additional interviews or video submissions as determined by the organization.
FACE OF IDOMA INTERNATIONAL organization will contact selected applicants at least 60 days prior to the competition date.
Yes, Application submission is N5,000 (Five thausand naira only).
Pending on stage size, but typically FOI will have between 30 and up to 60 contestants each representing their PRECIOUS ORNAMENTS AND STONES.
No. FOI allows all contestants to participate regardless of where they were born or currently residing.
Yes. All FOI contestants must be at least 18 ye